Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere- Martin Luther King, Jr. - Letter from Birmingham Gaol, April 16, 1963
Starting in the places where we live and work Redemptorists are committed to seeing justice done anywhere in the world. Maybe it is a commitment we share with you. If so, we would like to be in contact with you.
Because we are an international Congregation with members in most countries, Redemptorists see many of the world’s injustices and in different ways try to respond on behalf of the Gospel.
From time to time we will post here reflections on issues of international justice. The links below will lead you to them.
- Pope Francis supports social revolution among the Zapatistas in Mexico
- Pope Francis highlights social justice, inequality and climate change
- Social justice at the heart of faith?
- Pope Francis ran a moral template for G20
- Beware of crusade rhetoric in conflict against ISIS
- Why Pope Francis is highlighting inequality
- “Pure Marxism” or “pure Gospel”? Pope Francis on the economy
- Faith, values and social policy
- A Just War? Not In Iraq
- Benedict XVI and climate change
- On Integral Development
- Pope Benedict Challenges the World
- Benedict on global crises
- Obama's New Deal For Capitalism
- Obama: Renewing the Social Vision
- Moral Purpose and the International Economy
- Benedict and Obama's World
- UN Against Global Hunger
- Social Issues at WYD 08 ?
- Feeding the World
- Stressing Social Justice